Frito Lay – Jonesboro, AR
New 1.05 MGD High Rate Activated Sludge Wastewater Pretreatment Plant
Reid Engineering was the Prime Engineer that provided all civil and environmental engineering services for the New 1.05 MGD Wastewater Pretreatment Plant for BOD, TSS and Oil/Grease Removal.
More specifically, the New Pretreatment Plant consists of the following components:
- DAF Clarifier (s)
- 400,000 Gal Equalization Basin
- Influent/Effluent Pump Stations
- RAS/WAS Pump Station
- Sludge Pump Station with Sludge Storage Tanks
- Trickling Media Filter System
- Chemical Equipment and System
- SCADA Control System
Project Highlights: REC saved the Owner over 4+ million dollars based on a previous design and estimate by others.